Werewolf - Prelude
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Werewolf is a survival horror game created in a month for the TPS Winter Game Jam. It is a puzzle survival game with light horror. The goal of the game is to escape the house without, ya know, dying. This is the prelude, the full game is expected early 2022. This will give some backstory and extra lore.
- Big house to explore
- No scripted jumpscares
- Smart wolf AI
- Logical puzzles
Thank you for playing, enjoy!
- Look at your objectives if you aren’t sure what to do next
- Can’t find the next clue? Make sure to check all the drawers and doors
- The pistol will stun the wolf for a few seconds, allowing you to hide
- Don’t make too much noise or the wolf will come investigate
- Remember that padlocks take a second to open if you get the code right
- Make sure to save often!
- IF YOU GET STUCK, PRESS "/" AND YOU'LL BE UNSTUCK
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Survival, Action, Adventure|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, First-Person, Horror, light-horror, Singleplayer, Survival Horror|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
The suggested version is patched with bug fixes and improvements. IT RUNS SEPERATELY. You only need one to play the game. v1.0 is not available for Mac or Linux.